When You Leave
We aim to make sure that the villa is looked after, so that our family and friends can enjoy it. When you leave, we would ask you to do a few things for us, to make sure that it is left in good shape and ready for the next people to use.
- Turn off the lights
- Take all the plugs out of the sockets
- Make sure all the air-conditioning units are switched off
- Make sure that all the underfloor heating thermometers in the bathrooms are set to 0
- Put the sheets, pillow cases and towels that you have used, in a pile by the kitchen door. They will be collected by the laundry service after you have left.
- Bring all the hardwood furniture and covers back into the living room, where they were when you arrived. Stack them neatly on the right-hand side of the lounge.
- Pull the table towards the villa, so that it is under cover and out of the rain.
- Close and bolt the shutters
- Close and lock all the windows and doors
Thank-you very much for your help.