When You Arrive
The villa will have been left safe and secure by the previous occupants. On arrival, the villa will have been cleaned and the beds made up for you. You will just need to open up the villa.
The shutters will have been locked and bolted. For the rooms that you are going to use, please unlock and unbolt the shutters and fold them back into the holders provided.
All the windows and doors, with the exception of the front door and courtyard door, have screens. You can open the windows and patio doors in the knowledge that you are protected from insects.
The patio furniture will have been piled on the†right side of the living room, to protect it from the elements while itís not being used.
Please put it out on the patio and by the pool, so that it is ready for you to use.
- All the bedrooms have double wardrobes with hangers, so you should have enough space for your clothing.
- The plugs will have been taken out of their sockets by the people who used the villa previously. Please plug them in.
- The villa is very well equipped and has a TV, DVD player and a CD player. The TV has a number of English language channels including BBC1, BBC 4, Sky News and CNN. In addition, the Portuguese channels often play English-language films with Portuguese subtitles.
- There are a number of CDs and DVDs in the villa. Bring your own CDs and DVDs, if you wish,†to make it feel like home.
- There is a small library of books which the family has built up; please feel free to use it.
- If you donít want to carry your own books back home, please add to the library. The more different tastes†in literature, the more choice there will be!